Implanted Loop Monitor
I am a young 52 year old woman. I had an Implanted Loop Monitor put in almost 2 weeks ago because I had 2 syncope experiences (one of which I feel down a flight of steps). I have been hospitalized and had every test imaginable done everything always comes out pretty much ok PVC's and NSVT's. And honestly I don't understand a whole lot of what’s been done all I "get" is my heart is structurally sound. I tend to have low BP 85/59 but it can get as high as 127/95 and my pulse can go from 50 -90 which has never been addressed so I guess that is ok.

But here's my issue. I absolutely despise having "the thing", (as I have come to call it) in my chest. The scar is puckery and ugly, the doctors said it will get less noticeable; I do keep it hidden under a band aid. My chest is starting to have a slight indent toward the center of my chest and my left breast feels heavy and uncomfortable with out a bra now. The incision hurts like it is being pulled when I am without a bra. Honestly I would just like "the thing" out of me. I wish I never had it put in, my family actually talked me into it as I knew having it would creep me out and it does. I continually keep my hand over it when I am with anyone else; it is always a concern to me. The band aid does help a little.

Am I the only one who feels like that?
Sorry to read you are having a hard time with the monitor, a device I am unfamiliar with, in fact I don't recall ever reading another post on the Community.

Maybe you need more time for healing/adjustment.  Then, if the device doesn't get more comfortable you should discuss further with your doctor.

Your HR doesn't sound problematic to me, so let's hope the monitor can be removed.