Implantible Heart Monitor
Has any one had the implantable heart monitor put in.  My doctor is discussing it with me.  I was wondering if it is aggravating in your chest or if you pay much attention to it put there.
hi there i have an implantable heart monitor device its called a reveal device im not sure if this is what you mean but if it is  im not even aware of mine it records the activity of the heart just under the skin.
yes that was what I was talking about.  How long have you had yours in?  My husband is worried about me having it put in.
sorry about the delay in answering you there is no problem i have had mine in about 8 months now im so glad i had it put in as they have found the abnormal heart rhythm and i have had an ablation i still have the device in as there keeping a check on my heart it just records its not uncomfortable at all. there is a little discomfort when you have the procedure but its soon over and in my opinion its worth it hope this helps.
thank you for your reply. It helps to talk to someone that has one or has had one in the past. I have had two ablations already and my problem still exist. All I can hope for is the best and let him put one in.  Maybe then they can find my problem pretty quickly.  He said it would stay in for three years.