Increased Heart Rate

I have increased heart beats sometimes. It usually increases to 90-96. Occasionally it goes to slightly over 100. Sometimes  it feels like my heart moves or that I am possibly just hopefully having a muscle spasm. I am in my early 30's and I am not taking any meds. I weigh about 120lb. I have had these increases it after I eat my first meal of the day for about a week. Sometimes it happens before, during menstruation and ovulation.  I became unemployed  7 months ago. So, that is a little stressful.

Has anyone experienced anything like this?

Thanks,
August Rose
A resting HR of 90-100 is a bit on the high side, but by itself isn't a strong indication of a heart problem.  I'll say again, resting HR.  If that's you HR when you're on your feet and walking around, then the rate is only a little bit high.

Anxiety can cause the HR to increase, and it sounds like that may be what's happening in your situation.  

Unless you have other symptoms I'd try to put the HR out of mind and try to relax.