Interpretation of 24hr holter results? Need some advice and guidance
Hi, I'm an 18 year old girl and ever since April 2016 I have been struggling with some health issues: breathlessness, shortness of breath, chest pain and tightness, heart palpitations (fluttering, pounding, irregular heartbeat), dizziness, fainting spells and tremors mainly in my hands.

I can't even go up the stairs normally, or even run 5-10 metres to catch the bus, I feel like my lungs are collapsed and can't breath, I have really bad chest pains and heart palpitations. Since April, I have been to the hospital in London 6 or 7 times, had an ECG done every time but I was told I am fine and there is absolutely nothing wrong with my health. Each time I have been sent back home and every time I went to my GP, I was refused referral to a cardiologist or refused any type of further tests apart from the ECG's, as they looked "normal" to the doctors in the hospital and at my GP.
So recently, in December, I went to Poland and had an echocardiogram done, I was finally diagnosed by a cardiologist who told me I have a heart condition: mitral valve prolapse, mild mitral regurgitation and an enlarged left ventricle. The doctor also looked at the ECG results from London and told me that it is clear that I have arrhythmia and incomplete right bundle branch block. Since April my condition has been getting much worse, and for the past two months I have symptoms every single day, mainly heart palpitations, dizziness, tremors and chest pain/tightness.

Echo results:
Aorta: 28 mm
Aortic regurgitation: +
Mitral valve: floppy mitral flaps
Mitral regurgitation: +/++
Left ventricle: 40mm in systole and 30mm in diastole
EF 70%
Hyperkinetic circulation
Summary: diagnosis mitral valve prolapse

In Poland I also had a 24 hour holter monitor and these are the results:
CIRCADIAN RYTHM:
112268 QRS complexes
Maximum HR 140
Minimum HR 54

Supraventricular arrhythmias:
Premature supraventricular complexes: 21
Tachycardia: 27

Ventricular arrhythmias:
Isolated: 28

Maximum ST Segment elevation:
1 lead: +6.20 mm
2 lead: +3.90 mm
3 lead: +4.30 mm

Maximum ST segment depression:
1 lead: -7.00 mm
2 lead: -3.40 mm
3 lead: -5.30 mm

ST Episodes:
1st lead: 54 episodes: duration 19052, 58 HR before, 255 HR after

Apparently my condition isn't that bad and I was told I don't need any medication, but my symptoms are getting worse and worse with every week, yesterday I had such strong heart arrhythmia, that it frightened me, as I could properly hear a knocking sound and a pounding feeling against my chest, and it has never been this bad. So I just wanted an interpretation of those results and some advice on what to do next, because I can feel that I'm getting worse. Also, is it possible to have such strong symptoms every single day and have only mild mitral valve prolapse?

Thank you
Hi.
Mitral valve prolapse is associated with increased amount of PVC.
With a morphologic normal heart the PVC have no prognostic influence, this is, you are not at an increased risk.
If you want to exclude possible morphologic changes in the heart, you need to do echo (wich you have ) and deeper analyse with Heart MRI, to calm you down.

In Your Holter there were 28 PVC (premeture ventricular complexes), all isolated, wich is a good thing.

Answering to your question, yes mitral valve prolapse can give you PVC's.

Note: i am not a doctor, just an informed PVC sufferer.)