Irregular Heart Beat, Jugular Vein Pain
I am a very healthy 30 year old female.  I run, lift weights, and do pilates 6 days aw week; as well as eat healthy.  For the past 4-6 weeks I have noticed sharp, sometimes stabbing pain in my jugular veins - both sides.  I thought nothing of it.  Recently I have had shortness of breath for the easiest things - climbling the stairs, hiking, etc.  I have an inhaler I use for exercise.  I have tried that and have no relief to my shortness of breath.  I recently got an 12 lead EKG in class performed on me and it came back as in irregular EKG - sinus rhythm with vremature ventricular contractions.  My resting HR was 95.  Mind you I eat healthy and workout 90 mins a day.  I am not sure what to do.  I have a feeling the doctors will think I am crazy when I go in and tell them this.  

As far as family hx goes - my mother has had 3 heart attacks - she had surgery 10 years ago - was also diagnosed with heart disease at the age of 40.  My father died of a heart attack when he was 38.

Any Suggestions?  Stacy
Please see a cardiologist, not just your primary (family) doctor.  You family heart history and the symptoms you have stated in your post need a careful examination.

I take it you have breathing problems, i.e., an "inhaler" - asthma?   A resting HR of 95 is too high and very unusual for someone who has a regular exercise program. What aerobic HR do you run when exercising?
I just use an inhaler for exercise enduced asthma - which is not that often.  To be honest I have no idea what my aerobic HR is - I have never had any issues with my heart before.  I have visited w/ the cardiologist yesterday - and she has scheduled plenty of tests this week and next.  Thank you for your help.