Irregular heart rhythm
Hello, I am a healthy 21 yr old female approx 130lb,
I have just recently noticed when I exercise (I do Zumba often) that I have started to fatigue quite quickly when I didn't used to, my heart is THUMPING quite hard and then pauses then thumps hard again then beats rapidly for 5 or 6 beats then thumps and pauses again, once I sit down for 10minutes it's almost a resting heart rate and I'm not tired anymore, my heart isn't beating fast at all, if anyone can tell me what's going on its be much appreciated!
Thank you for your time.
It sounds like you may be having some sort of ectopics when you exercise.  Do you sense that you are possibly overdoing it?  You may be pushing too hard too fast and may need to slow it down a bit and give your heart a chance to get stronger with time.  Ectopics (pvcs or pacs) in general are not of any concern in an otherwise healthy heart but since you are feeling symptoms I might suggest going and seeing a cardiologist for a work up of your heart just to be sure.  If you are evaluated to have a structurally normal heart then the ectopics aren't anything to be concerned about.  So slow down your zumba just a bit and go get a check up.  Take care and keep us posted on how you are doing.