Is a resting heart rate of 59-67 okay?
I am 32 yrs old to start. Lately I have been worried about my heart rate. If I check it when I wake up still in bed it is about 55. After I get up and get going it averages right around 59-67. If I do something active it goes up depending on how active I am being at the time, then it goes back to my average fairly quickly... within minutes usually. I dont have any symptoms like dizziness or fainting but I know this is right at the low end of normal. I am not overweight at all. 5'9" and about 150lbs. The job I have is pretty active... I climb ladders and roofs all day and have been doing this for 7 years now. My only symptom from this is the health anxiety that I get just thinking about it. I check my pulse all the time now with a wrist monitor I bought. Also my blood pressure is usually about 115/75.  Also my mom is small like me and she also has a slower rate like this.
You have a perfectly normal heart rate so you need not worry about it. Throw the wrist monitor away; half the time they aren't accurate anyway. The normal pulse for a man is between 60-100 with a mean of 72. They only start to question if there is a bradycardia problem when the heart rates run about 40 while active. You are no where near that. You also have a great BP.
Your heart weight is making a lot of us jealous - wish I had such a HR.  A low HR below 40 at rest is considered to be a potential problem, but if there is no dizziness or other symptoms and the beat is regular, all is fine.

You have a physical job and control your weight, so you have an excellent athletic conditioned heart, just like our bodies were built to have.  Too many of us have desk jobs and that's worse for the heart than physical work for starters.

Stop worrying you have a "model" HR.
You are obviously in great shape.  After working out the faster your heart returns to your normal rate the better shape you are in.  Keep whatever your are doing up and just look at it as you have an athlets heart rate.  
Wonderful heart rate!  Shows that you are in good physical condition REJOICE! : D

Have a blessed worry-free day - after all, it is yours to have.
I have postural orthostatic tachycardia,  my heart rate and blood pressure go crazy.  One day i can have a BP 160 over145 heart rate 170. the next day i can be 110 0ver 60  and 56.  Im already on 100mg atenolol and 120 of verapamil.  I 'm  taking anti depressants,  xanax and sucralfate for my stomach. i'm so depressed and frustrated i wonder if its all worth it.
My BP is 87/59 and running low and heart rate of 57. I'm 32 with a history of stroke. Should I be concerned?
your blood pressure is kind of low, I would go have some labs done.