Is the a relationship between atrial fibrillation and Hormones
I have started Hormones 15 years ago. I took them for 5 years. when I stopped I started having atrial fibrillation.  I did not relate the two.  3 times I have started back on hormones because I had hot flashes so bad.  I just started the bio-identical which you stop after 26 days.  every time I stop taking them I go in atrial fibrillation.  When I checked back every time I have taken hormones when I stop I have atrial fibrillation.  When I am off hormones my heart is fine, when I am on them my heart if fine.  when I stop them every time I have atrial fibrillation.
In your case it sure seems there is a relationship.  If I read correctly, after you stop taking supplemental hormones you have a period of AFIb, but that eventually revers back to normal sinus rhythm.  The only thing I can add is it might be a good idea to take aspirin each day, with your doctor's agreement, to give some clot protection should you go into short periods of AFib from time-to-time.  Perhaps this happens and you don't notice it.  Some do not feel symptoms when they are in AFib.  I am mostly symptomatic except for an irregular ventricle HR and some fatigue.