Heart Rhythm Community
Is there anything that causes a physically weak heartbeat?

Join others experiencing Heart Rhythm issues. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: symptoms, management, and treatment.

Not too worried atm but I've also been feeling a strange dizziness, but not a spinning dizziness.

Basically, I've always been able to feel my heat beating with my hand. Right now it feels so weak that I can hardly feel it, and my pulse feels extremely weak aswell.  I'll admit I'm a pulse checker and I know it's not normal but I haven't been anxious at all recently so I haven't been checking it much. However, being a pulse checker I know how it should feel. My carotid pulse feels like it's really struggling in a weird way, it's hard to explain. It feels tight.

Is there anything medically that can cause this?
Are you taking any medication, that's the first question. Any cardiac history?
No and no. I have PACs and pretty sure I've had SVT but wasn't captured on a monitor.
It is not likely anything but you may want to go for a check up just to let a doctor check you out.