Is this even considered normal?
Upon waking up from sleep in the morning, while still sleeping not yet fully awake, I inadvertently stretch out all the sudden without warning my body or my heart ( weird i know), so this sudden stretching out or move causes my heart to beat strong and slow painful heartbeats, not very painful, but the same pain you feel in your heart when someone pranks you or scare you, the beat itself is strong and a slow at first, this pause takes maybe less than a minute to come back to normal, but its painful and while its happening I have to wait for the heart to come back to normal, and I can't do any physical effort while its happening, so that's why I'm freaking out, has anyone experience something similar? especially upon waking up? of course waking up on fast heart beat happens to me very often, maybe almost everyday or something, I'd appreciate any help, thanks.
This is most likely normal, but you may consider asking a doctor just to be sure.

What I think happened is that you triggered a so-called vagal response or vagal reflex. Which means, you somehow activated the "brake pedal" in your autonomic nerve system. It may happen when stretching, coughing, etc.

I've experienced what you describe several times. It feels very unpleasant but it's not dangerous. We have certain "sensors" in the neck arteries which monitor your blood pressure, and if your blood pressure gets inappropriately high (not necessarily high, but higher than what is necessary) they will make the heart slow down. When stretching, you may be triggering this response even if your blood pressure isn't high.