It always feels like my heart is beating to fast
Well i have been in and out of the er 3 times in the last month in a half...Feeling dizzy,heart beating fast,not wanting to eat,feeling as if im in a daze all the time.They first said my thyroid   and then when i back to the Er wed they said my thyroid is fine could be painc attacks.I feel as if my heart is beating way to fast all the time for the past few days..the er did a ekg on me and said it was fine and a few weeks ago i got a heart xray and that was fine but when i lay down trying to rest i still feel it through my chest and it scares me.When i went to the er my pulse was 120.Have any of you notice your heart beating fast even when resting?I really dont wanna go back to the er for the 4th time and them send me home AGAIN.
o and my bp was 128/88
A pulse rate of 120 when you are sitting in an ER isn't that high and your BP are certainlyin the normal range. I don't know what a heart x-ray is unless you are referring to an Echo. If the EKGs were all fine, I wouldn't worry about this too much. Anxiety and panic attacks can certainly cause the problems that you are describing; things related to those types of problems can make your symptoms a lot worse, then even what you are going through. People, including myself, have had rates of 150+ while resting in bed. Try and relax and try to not focus on your heart beat so much; it will only make things worse due to the catecholamines that you are releasing into your blood stream.
If you drink tea or coffee or sodas (caffeine), try cutting that out, as well as nicotine, it can keep it high.  If you have been sick with a fever or kind of stressed (sick kids, etc.) that will also effect you.  Try some walking for exercise, yoga breathing (google it, it's easy to do and calming).  Good luck!
I do drink alot of sweet tea and i smoke cigs..im cutting the cigs down ALOT and i guess the sweet tea now :sighs: i love tea lol.I never really thought about what i drank effecting my heart.