Aa
A
A
Close
1807132 tn?1318747197
JL Lou, MD, PhD
I am pleased to see you here.  I am fully aware I am not a medical doctor and make comments based on personal experience and web research.  I try to be mindful of this and forewarn those I talk with.  However, if you see a subject line that peaks your professional interest and I have already posted a comment please feel free to add your expert input.  You may have knowledge to add that I just don't have.   I find this an extremely helpful site for the layperson but being one myself I want to ensure I am not overstepping any bounds or heaven forbid misleading people because I just want to be sure that the posters are getting the most sound advice so please chime in where appropriate.   I apologize for posting this public but I did not see any other way to make contact with you.  Sincerely Michelle  
Cancel
4 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Dear Michelle, thanks for the nice welcome.  I appreciate your candor and would absolutely help out in any way.  I am very excited to be able to help all the folks in this forum, and do believe that everyone, medical professional or enthusiast, should have a voice in matters of health.  Let's work together to make information accurate, positive and most of all helpful.    

Sincerely,

JL  
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
1807132 tn?1318747197
I will try to do my best.  :  )

Thanks
Michelle
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Nice to see a doc here in the wilderness.  How did you come upon this forum?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
1124887 tn?1313758491
Dear doctor,

I completely agree with Michelle. Thank you so much for joining this community.

Sincerely,

A
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Top Arrhythmias Answerers
Recent Activity
566249 tn?1294661218
Blank
GardeniaDreams So very tired. Comment
6 hrs ago
1236893 tn?1408490528
Blank
gymdandee commented on Gun Disarm Technique...
14 hrs ago
Blank
Paxiled commented on Gun Disarm Technique...
17 hrs ago
Heart Rhythm Community Resources