Jitters & high Pulse rate
Hello, I have had a shaking feeling for a little over a week. It is mostly in my left arm, with a little tingling in my left hand. There are times it feels like my heart is going to beat out of my chest. I have been on hctz since I was 20 because of the med for my female problems.Those ended in a hysterectomy last year when I turned 30.
So I am wondering if maybe the blood pressure meds are not working anymore, or if there is something else I should be talking to a dr. about. This shaking is all the time (more annoying than anything else), I wake up with it and go to bed with it....any thoughts?
No one can really know what it is until you go and get checked out by a doctor.  Considering you feel like your heart is racing all the time it is worth getting checked out.  Good luck and let us know what you find out.