King of Hearts Monitor
I received a King of Hearts monitor from Cardiac Diagnostics, Inc. on 3/3/2009 with no instructions.  I have called (line always busy), faxed, and emailed Cardiac Diagnostics, Inc. but they have not responded to my request for operating instructions for the monitor.  Where can I find the instructions I need?
You can find them online if you google King of Hearts monitor. There's not much to it: when you feel a heart symptom, you push the button, be still and wait for the noise from the monitor to stop. It records so many seconds before you push the button and so many after (it varies from one model to another). Some cardio's want you to call in the recording each time you do one, some will have you record 3 times, then call it in. You can call it in day or night.

What's strange is you should have had a training session when you picked up the monitor. It takes about 20 minutes, they do a recording to show you how it's done and how to download it over the phone. Plus you get a supply of extra sticky dots (electrodes). You do know not to shower with the monitor on, right? And you can leave the dots on for 2-3 days, then change them.  
@Ireneo - I think some networks and hospitals just mail the thing out and you mail it back.

The only thing I would want to make sure of is lead placement, and judging my the name I suspect it's a female, and then there's the whole anatomy thing to consider with lead placement.  For a guy it's pretty easy.  Here's a link to a pdf:  http://www.biomedsys.com/Docs/KOH%20Hookup.pdf

And I guess the other thing I'd want to check on is the company doing the monitoring - if they can't answer the phone to give instructions, how will they answer it to receive transmissions?

I hope you are able to get this ironed out.

Really - I didn't know that. Every time I've had a Holter or event monitor, I had to sit through the whole instructions spiel by the nurse.

I understand there's some leeway about lead placement. They even recommend you move the leads a tiny bit each time you replace the sticky dots so you don't irritate the skin too much (yeah, like that helps).

Very good point about the company - if they don't answer the phone, what's the point of being there?