Knock on wood....magnesium seems to be helping!
Not a question but just wanted to tell everyone to google magnesium oil. I ordered a bottle a year or so ago but I did not use it on a regular basis so I did not see a reduction in my PVC's like I had hoped. About 6 weeks ago, I started using it twice a day and gradually, my PVC's have really, really decreased!!! Now, I am not going to say much b/c I am afraid that I will jinx something. I have taken mag/cal tablets before and actually took them for many years, but read that they can be v hard on the kidneys so I stopped taking them and my palps increased. So, I decided to order the oil and see if that would help...it took a couple of weeks but as of today, I have seen a huge reduction. I use to get bigeminy or trigeminy every day, several times a day, sometimes lasting for hours and hours. Then, I started having 'clusters' at night when I would go to bed and I was getting v,v, panicky with them. I just do not know what to think in regard to the mag oil so I am hoping that someone else will give it a try and report back. The oil seems expensive but it takes a small amount and prob no more expensive  than other supplements and I am willing to try anything as this point, as long as it is healthy!!!
Best to everyone!!! ~Barb
I am convinced mag helps but never heard it was hard on the kidneys.  Oil isn't? I gotta research.  I know I'll never give up taking mag again.
Great news, congratulations.

Is Magnesium helpful in controlling any other arrhythmia problems?  AFib?
I am trying to do some homework as well, and learn all that I can re. mag oil.....I read online that taking mag/cal supplements on a daily basis was hard on the kidneys but I am going to do some further investigating. I had taken that supplement for years and years but gradually the PVC's got more numerous.

The question as to whether they help other arrhythmias, the info that I have read online indicates that this oil is good for all kinds of irregular heart beats. I hope it is.

I have tried everything...CoQ10, fish oil, hawthorn, staying well hydrated, no caffeine,  no alcohol, and on and on and on....I am into a healthy lifestyle anyway and try to do as much research as I can!! The info is often confusing at times and contradictory as well!!
What type of magnesium helps with PVC/PAC? I know there's different kinds...oxide, cholride, etc. Also, I've been experiencing trigimeny a lot lately compared to my normal everyday PVC/PAC's. Is that something I should be concerned about?
I had tried so many different brands from the health food store when I took the tablets..now I use Magnesium oil which seems to help so much better. But who knows? I am always trying to find something to help control my skips b/c they are so bothersome.
My cardio does not seem concerned about trigimeny but I hate it...esp when I have it for hours at a time.
What brand of magnesium oil did you buy?  I saw expensive ones and cheap ones.  I'm sure there is probably a difference.  Thanks