LEFT BUNDLE BRANCH BLOCK
I AM A 28 YEAR OBESE WOMAN WHO WAS DIAGNOSED WITH A LEFT BUNDLE BRANCH BLOCK IN OCTOBER 2010. I HAD A STRESS TEST, ULTRASOUND OF THE HEART WHICH SHOWED EVERYTHING WAS FINE. BUT IT HAS LEFT ME WITH ALOT OF ANXIETY AND PANIC ATTACKS. I AM ALWAYS THINKING SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH MY HEART. SO I HAD A SECOND OPINION DONE. HE ALSO TOLD ME THE SAME THING. SO HE PUT ME ON A 30 EVENT MONITOR BECAUSE I TOLD HIM I WAS HAVING PALPITATION SOMETIMES. SO THE EVENT MONITOR SHOWED I WAS HAVING SOME IRREGULAR HEART RHYTHM AND ALOT TACKY AT TIME. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME MORE INFORMATION ON THIS. WILL THIS KILL ME!.
I answered you at the Disease community, but I hope more of you will provide an answer! :)
As you may be learning, panic can cause heart arrhythmia because it raises your adrenaline.  Worry about your heart can cause this and make your heart very irritable.  Stay close to your doctor.  Try to get a copy of your event monitor results and share it with us.  We might be able to help you read it.  When you say irregular rhythm, what kind of symptoms - skipped beats, fast beats, etc?  It would be helpful to know.  We are not doctors but all of us have some kind of arrhythmia, and a lot of it is benign like yours might be too.

Debbie