Heart Rhythm Community
LVH WITH SECONDARY REPOLARIZATION ABN

This patient support community is for discussions relating to heart rhythm issues, arrhythmia, irregular heartbeat, implanted defibrillators, pacemakers, and tachycardia.

LVH WITH SECONDARY REPOLARIZATION ABN

I HAVE HAD OPEN HEART SURGERY 3 YEARS AGO REPLACED  AORTIC ROOT  HEART VALVE .  I FOUND OUT THE OTHER DAY ANOTHER DR. DETECTED  I HAD A IRREGULAR HEART BEAT.  I DO HAVE A HEART MURMUR BUT HE SAID THIS WAS SOMETHING ELSE.   I JUST HAD A EKG  ORDERED BY MY CARDIOLOGIST AND THE RESULT FROM THAT WAS I HAD LVH WITH SECONDARY REPOLARIZATION ABNORMALITY . SO WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?    THANK YOU

This discussion is related to Repolarization Abnormality?.
Is that what your dcotor told you or is that what's on the EKG report?  If that's what the doctor told you, your best bet is to follow up with them for next steps.

If that's only what you're reading on the report, you are reading what the EKG machine has noted.  It's crap.  Don't pay attention to it.  EKGs need to be interpreted in light of other findings by a cardiologist.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING BACK.  YES, THATS WHAT WAS ON THE EKG REPORT.  I AM WAITNG TO HEAR FROM MY HEART DOC. NOW.  HAVE A BLESSED DAY