Large variations in blood pressure readings
I recently bought a BP monitor, per suggestion of my cardiologist.  Now I almost wished I hadn't!  I have been diagnosed with high blood pressure, but very often it is low.  After walking or jogging it can be as low as 95 over 60. Just now it was 105 over 60.  When it is high it is usually around 139/90, but last time in the doctor's office it was 169/95.  

I take Diovan and also Metoprolol, 25, mg for Afibs.  I also have intermittent PVCs and PACs

I want the doctors to take me off the BP meds because when I have the low BP I feel extremely tired, but they don't agree.

Any suggestions or ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Greta
I don't associate low BP with being tired, fatigue.  Low BP usually manifests itself as dizziness even fainting.  I take high dose Metoprolol (200 mg a day) to hold down my pulse rate driven high by AFib.  I don't find 95/60 problematic, but my BP is usually much closer to normal, even with the high Metoprolol.  

I also note that many people shoe high BP in the doctor's office, this is often driven by the tension they feel from being there.  At home you are more likely to get your real BP, limited by the accuracy of your measurement equipment/technique.  

You low dose Metoprolol shouldn't cause you BP problems.