Heart Rhythm Expert Forum
Left Atrial Abnormality
About This Forum:

Questions in the Heart Rhythm forum cover topics that include heart rhythm issues, arrhythmia, irregular heartbeat, implanted defibrillators, pacemakers, and tachycardia.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Left Atrial Abnormality

Im a 20 yr old female, 5ft 6, 9st, non smoker, i was told that i have a left atrial abnormality on ECG, originally iv been told it was a P wave problem and my cardiologist thought he could solve it by sending me for an ablation, but was unable to trigger the palpitations i was getting. I get palpitations which makes me dizzy and my chest gets heavy with tingles go down my left arm, my heart starts to race and then returns back to normal about 15 mins later, but i feel tired and achy after one and still get the heavy feeling in my chest and i get pains in my chest for the rest of the day.  Recently i had 2 episodes of this in 20 mins which was surprising as i haven't had one of these episodes for about 9 months previous. My results from the ECG are as follows:
Intervals:
PR 766ms
P 106ms
PR 124ms
QRS 88ms
QT 362ms
QTC 416ms
Axis:
P 60 degrees
QRS 70 degrees
T 25 degrees

P (II) 0.14mv
S (v1) -1.54mv
R (v5) 2.29mv
Sokol. 4.2mv

Sinus Rythm Left Atrial Abnormality:
Any information you can draw from this would be grately grately appreciated, iv been confused abouts whats going on for 2 years now.
Thankyou very much.
Sara