Heart Rhythm Community
Left Jugular Pain

Join others experiencing Heart Rhythm issues. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: symptoms, management, and treatment.

Left Jugular Pain

I was recently diagnosed with PSVT and also have Hashimotos Disease. I underwent an EP study 1 week ago which didn't include ablation.

My question is related to some left jugular pain that leads up to my ear and occasional head pain.  I've been having this for about a month.  The cardiologist that I saw just before the surgery said that it may be related to the PSVT.  Is this something that I should be concerned about?  Should I rush to the doctor to have it checked out?  

I will see my cardiologist again in the next 1-2 weeks should I just ask about it then?

I am concerned about it in the line of stroke symptoms but given that my heart is healthy and I am otherwise healthy it didn't seem likely.