Levocardia with situs solitus
My 10 year old son was diagnosed with a heart murmer a couple of weeks ago and was sent for a pediatric echocardiogram. These are the findings from the report: There was levocardia present. There was situs solitus. There was atrio-ventricular and ventriculo-arterial concordance.

Can someone please explain what this means?
This community doesn't have a lot of pediatric expertise, you may want to try the pediatric community: http://www.medhelp.org/forums/show/153

Still, as the terminology you posted may be know here on the Rhythm Community there is still a chance someone will come up with some help.  You may also try putting these term into the "search engine" (e.g., Google) as see what information the web can return.

Finally, as these tests were done by a doctor, I would expect the doctor to explain the conditions and describe to you what can and should be done, including nothing, which is what seems to be the case.