Low BP and Low HR
I posted a concern a couple of days ago about bradycardia and exercise. I am sure I don't  have anything going on that is life threatening but curious to know the answers to changes I have had recently. What is considered low blood presssure and what causes it? I don't think mine is below the norm (93/59) but does this cause dizziness and fatigue? I have been taking in more fluids to see if this helps but so far nothing.
Low bp is usually 90 or lower. I have low pp 87-110 over 55-75.
I usually dont feel dizzy, but I have had to near faints which I dont know if it was my bp or my heart doing something funny. Cardiologists suggest more salt and water.
You mentioneed low heart rate but I dont see it listed. If your heart rate is below 60, and you are not super fit...then you may have bradycardia which will make you fatigued.
You are the only one who can determine if you BP is too low.  Low BP if one isn't dizzy or has dizzy spells, then the BP likely isn't too low.

A BP of 90/60 would cause me to be dizzy from standing up.  I know that because when on a heavy beta blocker medication I had BP around that level and I had to get up slowly to avoid getting dizzy.  I never black-out.

My BP is now more like 120/75, and even with that I can get dizzy if I make a sudden change in my physical activity level... Hum, not trying to make this a post about me, just trying to give you some data.

A HR well below 60, say 40, at rest should be checked by a cardiologist.  Such a low HR with a low BP should make you short of breath and/or dizzy in my opinion.  

From your brief post I take it you have had higher BP in the past.
Yes you do indeed have a tad bit of low blood pressure. You want the top number to be in the high 90's low 100's and the bottom number to be more in the upper 70's to 80's range. Of course, a lot depends on your physical health( weight, height, exercise, genetics....etc.) If you exercise a lot it would make sense why you would have bradycardia while you exercised. But it really shouldn't be a lower pulse then when you are sitting still or lying down. My suggestion is to go see your dr. and ask about the problems you posed here. Then ask for a referral to a heart specialist if you still feel concerned...they can do some simple tests on you to make sure your bradycardia is ok and does not need medication to control. If you are having bradycardia while exercising then the dr. would want to make sure it was not happening worse while you slept. Snd yes, low blood pressure does cause fatigue and dizziness. Good luck to you!
Thanks for your posts! I have never experienced lightheadedness or fatigue in the past that I can remember.

This all came about when I went for a routine checkup and mentioned to my doctor I get dizzy when I exercise. I usually exercise 20-30 minutes 3-4 times a week. I consider myself in good shape but not an extreme athlete. An ekg showed my resting heart rate was 45 . I also wore a holter monitor that showed some bradycardia and sinus arrythmias. I have noticed I am more tired and do not have energy but I just assumed it was because I work full time and have a family. It has me worried because I have always considered myself healthy and have not had many problems. I don't want to read much into it, but any explanations are helpful! I will continue to take in more fluids to see if that helps. I have also noticed the more water I drink the more dry my mouth becomes. What is with that!?