Low salt intake causes svt and pots
I read that your chances of experiencing pots could be due to a low salt intake..and svt and pots are quite similar...i notice before my period when my palps are the worse i crave salt...because i've always limit my salt intake before cause i heard it was bad...so i'm trying to eat more salt and seeing if that would make a difference...i know too that when u consume a lot of water you need to increase your salt intake too...so i wonder if low sodium content in your body causes svt and pots
I am having a colonoscopy under anesthesia my sodiun is low and they want to recheck my blood before procedure why is this a concern
With the abundance of salt found in today's prepared food, I would think that practically everyone gets at least their minimum allowance of it.  Have you condsidered that your hormonal cycle could have something to do wit it?
They're probably being extra safe (which is good), but low sodium levels and anesthesia don't mix very well.  Have you ever been told that you may have Hyponatremia?  This could be the reason they're being extra careful.  Lots of information available on this condition.