Magnesium Supplements
Has anyone heard that taking Magnesium can help with SVT?  I've read this but I was wondering if anyone could answer from first hand experience.
Hi, found this which may be of some interest and / or trial:

If You are a Moderate to Heavy Drinker, this Story may be Important to You. Epsom Salts Cure. Magnesium and Potassium Supplements.

I would like to pass on the following story in the hope that it may help someone else that contacts your web site.
    I first experienced A-Fib in the spring of 1999.  After stopping in at an urgent care facility, they sent me by ambulance to the emergency room where the A-Fib was stopped with Corvert.  The hospital staff informed me that it was probably my heavy drinking that caused the episode, so I stopped drinking for 3 years with no more A-Fib occurrences.
    Eventually, I started drinking again and the A-Fib returned after a few months.  Spring and Summer of 2003 saw me in the ER twice and both times Corvert did the job.  They also placed me on Cardizem for A-Fib and high blood pressure.  Soon after the second episode I lost insurance coverage, and it was only a few days before the A-Fib started again.  After 18 hours of being in A-Fib, I decided to search the internet for answers and resigned myself to go to the ER if nothing was found.  One of the stories I read mentioned that a bath in a magnesium solution was prescribed by one woman's doctor.  Remembering that Epsom salt is magnesium sulfate, I decided to take an Epsom salt bath and the A-Fib stopped within 20 minutes.  Once again, this was after being in A-Fib for 18 hours.
    Since then I started taking a magnesium and potassium supplement every day and also take an Epsom salt bath every one to two weeks, and the A-Fib episodes have completely stopped.  I used to get little 10 to 30 second episodes every day but not any more.  I even continued drinking heavily for a while after this and even stopped the Cardizem (bad side effects) and still experienced zero symptoms.
    I honestly believe that my A-Fib was caused by excessive sweating and dehydration (from the alcohol) which disrupted the mineral balance.
    I would like to share this with as many people as possible but I'm not sure how.  Please feel free to post it wherever you think it would do the most good.
    Otis Price
    ****.*** (the "@" is written as "at" to avoid access by spam mailing lists)
    Albuquerque, NM

Also, James Adams shares a similar experience, "I recently found that by daily eating a banana, drinking a glass of milk, and taking 500 mg of Magnesium, my PVCs have disappeared, and I do not suffer from A-Fib. I am episode free for over a year." ****@****.***