Heart Rhythm Community
Message For Green Dave Another Positive Post

This patient support community is for discussions relating to heart rhythm issues, arrhythmia, irregular heartbeat, implanted defibrillators, pacemakers, and tachycardia.

Hey there,  just wanted to let you know that I did my first full blown workout today and it went very well.  My heart rate came back down like it is supposed to and not 1 PVC that I could feel.  I was really pushing it too.  I just think about our conversation a few months ago when I couldnt even walk without issues.  Maybe I will be able to get back on the mountain bike again within the next few years.  

Hope you are well as usual and sharing all your great advise.  Got your message about CQ10.  What is that exactly?

Lucy
Hi Lucy
Your post is a real inspiration, as you have come so far so fast, but you have done it with intelligence and determination and have refused to be a victim.
I can remember your post on your new routine with juicing, fish oil potassium etc and also acupucture and it was clear to me then that you were going to get a high quality life for yourself and never give up.
This medhelp community should all be proud of your progress as it is through the support and advice of all here that we have the confidence to do things that on our own we would have thought impossible. What took me many years on my own can be yours in a much shorter time with all the help and support available here.
You must feel so proud of yourself and the skys the limit if you take it steady, stick to your rules and listen to your body.
I had a good example of this last weekend when I led 3 experienced walkers on a 20+ mile bash over untracked country in freezing weather. Paul, who is very tough, had to abandon the walk early on as he was weak from a recent flu virus and could not keep up - none of these people have any heart rhythmn issues and know nothing of mine - but their performance varies from week to week. So this is perfectly normal and we should all enjoy when we feel strong and take it easier if we feel the stress.
Coenzyme Q!0 is an enzyme that is beneficial in helping to lower cholesterol, improves the flow of oxygen to the heart muscle and assists the body in generating energy. I have been taking it for over 6 months now and can feel the benefits in energy levels.
I am very well thanks and in hard trianing now with really fit mountain walkers for a Scottish trip in April when we have ambitious 'MUNRO' bagging targets including 7 in one day!
I go through phases on the site where I'm happy just to read and then become active again when something pops into my mind or some question fires a new thought.
I am a firm believer in the help to be had from the vibrations of certain crystals and have a few other things i would like to put up for discussion.
Look forward to your next progress report and hope your fantastic progress inspires others to kicj the fear and go for it.
dave
I will check out the CQ10.  You seem to really like the cold and mountains.  To cold for me but its nice to see you working out all the time.  Ive heard about crystals from other people but dont really have the time to look into it.  I dont know if I buy the whole idea because I dont have enough info to make an informed decision.

I am starting to go through phases on the site also.  I try to check in a lot to help others if needed but when Im feeling well I try to stay away a bit so I dont scare myself by asking so many questions that are not needed at the time.  I do get shocked at how many new people I see in the forum all the time.  These heart issues seem to be a huge problem.  

Keep me posted too on yourself,
Lucy