Mild chest pains and left arm pain.
Hello, i am 20 years old and do not drink, smoke or do any kind of drugs, i try to eat healthy most of the time, and i work out and do martial arts training. A little over a year ago i've been having major panic attacks, where my heart would race and i would get heart attack symptons, i had a holter monitor tests, EKG's and chest x-rays and according to the doctors there is nothing wrong with my heart, then for most of 2007 i was fine, i had cases of very mild chest pains that i only felt for a little bit, then went away, but recently, about a month ago i started having panic attacks again, associated with chest pains and left arm pain, back pain, pretty much all heart attack symptoms, and about 2 days ago i was just sitting on the computer when i started feeling left arm pain that lasted for a few minutes, and would  very mild chest pain, the left arm pain was recurring but very mild, are these just anxiety symptoms or should i be worried? Should i go back to the hospital to make sure things are okay?
I could very well be your anxiety--the mind can cause all sorts of problems. It sounds very nonspecific which leads me to believe that it's nothing more than somatization, especially since your doctor can find nothing wrong. I bet if you get your anxiety under control, these problems will almost certainly go away. Before my anxiety was treated, I had chest pains too, along with heart palpitations and a host of other problems. Unfortunately, the heart palpitations are still with me...I HATE them! Consider yourself lucky. See a psychiatrist, get some meds to help you with your panic disorder, then see a therapist. Good luck to you.

- Ben