Multiple PVC's
I've had PVC's since my teens and have effectively treated them with Sectrol up until about 3 weeks ago.
The PVC's have become more and more frequent and as of today I'm experiencing as many as one per minute.
They've also started coming in clusters as in 3 or 4 over a 30 second span.  I contact my cardiologist but she can't see me for at least a month.  Not sure what to do.  I can no longer sleep much at night as they continue waking me.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
I would keep your appointment with your doctor to get checked out properly but the amount you are having is not considered alarming to doctors.  I get this amount daily myself.  It is always worse after I eat and when I am stressed.  I would say check your diet to see if it is possibly causing the rise in pvcs.  Acid reflux is a bit trigger.  I would also try to manage any stress in your life as well as maybe taking it a bit easy if you work out intensely to give your heart a bit of a rest to calm down.  If you possibly have any sleep apnea issues you may want to address those as well.  Most of the time when I lay on my left side I can trigger the pvcs probably from compressing my chest so also evaluate if there is a different position you can sleep in that will help alleviate the issue.  Unfortunately for most of us we really do have to learn how to deal with them.  Thankfully they usually calm down after a while.  Take care and keep us posted on how you are.