My blood pressure machine says i have a irregular heartbeat
I take highblood pressure,anxiety,thyroid,acid reflux,and cholerserol medications. I have been lifting weights 3 times a week and walking a mile 4 days a week. I have cut my diet to 1800 calories. Im 5-10 and weighed 230 lbs. I now weigh 208 and feel better. However when I take my blood pressure in the morning it says usually 115/75 which im happy with but says i have a irregular heartbeat. If i take it 4 times at least 2 say irregular. My heart rate is usually 45-60 in the morning. But as the day goes on especially after exercising it shows no irregular heatbeat. Could it be my meds? This has me stumped. When i walk and lift my rate goes up to 72-95 and shows no irrgularties. I have no chest pains.  
Blood pressure machines, being machines, can be wrong, and some, if you move a certain way during the test, can give odd readings. I would take it to your doctor, show him/her what is going on and ask if they can take it with their machine and then take yours again with yours, maybe it is just your machine.
Sometimes the wrist monitors are really quirky about the angle they are held, etc. I'm not sure what kind of monitor you are using, but try using a table top arm monitor, i.e. the old fashioned ones. ;)
My husband has the same results from his BP machine. I believe there is an automatic setting on some machines that will give you the warning of "Irregular Heart Rate" if your pulse rate is less than 55-60 BPM. My husband has 1st degree heart block and his normal resting pulse in the morning is about 45 BPM and these are the times the machine warns him of "irregular heart rate". Later in the day, or other times when his heart rate is over 60 BPM, he does not get the warning. Still, if it concerns you I would check with your doc and tell him/her you are getting those warnings on your BP machine. These machines are not really able to stratify rhythm or heart rate irregularities, so shouldn't be relied on for purpose, but they are reported to be helpful to patients with heart block, AFib and some other conditions to help monitor and alert them when their pulse is irregular or too fast or too slow so they can let their physicians know.