Heart Rhythm Community
My daughter is waiting to see a Pediatric Cardiologist

A community of people experiencing Heart Rhythm concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: symptoms, management, and treatment.

Hello Everyone. My daughter is 6 years old. All I know at this point is that she has a confirmed sinus arrhythmia and her lips periodically turn blue sometimes when she is active, sometimes while resting. She has had "seizures" at 2 and again when at 4 years, both time blue lips and she went limp like a rag doll, eyes open and no response verbally. I need help. PLEASE. We have been on a waiting list for months and no call from the Childrens Hospital. She really needs help. We need to know what is wrong. We dont have any pediatric cardiologists in Kelowna, and the local cardiologists will not even book an appointment with her because she is too young, we are not close enough to the top of the list at BC Childrens yet to even get a call. Last month she was in the local hospital for 6 days. Has anyone experienced similar? Any doctors out there who may be able to give me some idea what she should not do or avoid and what to watch for? please help her.
I am not sure what part of BC you're in, but if you're close to the border you should look into Bellingham or Seattle in the states. They will require a small payment to be seen (50-100 typically), but you might be seen sooner.

And to address the doctors forums you need to post into those-

http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Heart-Rhythm/show/91

I am very sorry to hear about your daughter. I pray that she is well and treated soon.

I also wrote to you on the Pediatric Cardiology Forum as well.
christopher007 commented on photo
Mons11 is Comment
LindaTX commented on photo
May 24