Need advice ASAP seriously sick
I have been extremely fatigued, experiencing severe head aches with out relief for 3 months straight, my legs have been cramping and feet, ankles and calves swelling, night sweats, weight loss, palpitations, racing heart beat, history of chest pain and syncope off and on since 5years of age, family history of Sudden cardiac death and other cardiac related disease in both maternal and paternal families. All labs such as CBC, TSH w/relflex normal. Went to PCP 3 weeks ago and he found a murmur and graded it at a 5 and thought it was most likely MVP. Past EKG's have shown prolonged QT inverted s and r of 110 ave. I had an Echocardiogram and it was deemed as normal today. I go to see a Cardiologist tomorrow. I have been dealing with this for 21 YEARS! Anyone have any ideas as to what I should ask him or what tests I may have or should have now. BTW my sibling had VSD and Aunt was 40 when deceased from Sudden Death Cardiac Related with no prior history of health problems. I honestly want to give up trying to figure it out.
If I read correctly you are now going to a cardiologist for the first time,did I misread?  

It seem clear to me you need to get a full examination by a cardiologist. That doctor should be able to tell you what tests are needed, there's no need to get a bunch of opinions off the web.  
I have only asked for advice on what tests I may want to inquire about and what people who may have dealt with this before may have had done. I work in health care I KNOW I need to see a cardiologist, the only problem is, the last time I went to one he would not do ANY tests at all at that point and now things have gotten much worse. I wanted advice to see what questions people thought I should ask because believe it or not, 1 question can change everything, and unfortunately all the medical classes in the world aren't going to make me know absolutely everything.
It sounds like they've covered the electrical portion of your heart with the EKGs. You just had an echo and it was normal? Then I wonder what's causing the murmur. I have a lovely murmur (flippity-slap) but my echo showed very little. First thing I would ask is if everything is "normal", what is causing the murmur. I've learned that normal doesn't mean everything is perfect, just that there's no significant abnormalities.

I then wonder with all the pain you have if it might be an auto immune issue. Have you had an ANA test done? My DIL has lupus and she struggles with similar symptoms.

I hope your doctor visit goes well and you get some answers.
Palpitations, racing heart beat, and a history of chest pain can all be related to non-cardiac causes, especially anxiety--which it sounds as though you are entitled to have at this point.  

Fatigue and headaches also have many, many non-cardiac causes.  Fibromyalgia can produce a surprising range of hard-to-pin-down symptoms, and it should be investigated in cases like yours.

*However,* the constellation of headaches, crampy, swollen legs, night sweats, and faintness make me wonder why some kind of autonomic nervous system dysfunction has not been investigated.