New PSVT issue
So today before going into SVT, my heart fluttered a good long time. No jumping from a single PAC or PVC. It only went to about 160 BPM, a far cry from my usual 220/230, and lasted only about 10 minutes, a benefit of the Metoprolol I believe, but that long, long flutter (no I don't know exactly how long, felt like forever but probably really ten seconds or so) was very scary. It felt like it was never going back to a normal rhythm and it's felt kind of ,"off" ever since (although that may be all in my head). Anyone else ever get this?
Just bumping this up to see if I can get any feedback
I would get these on occasion.  They usually noticed them only at rest.  Perhaps it was because my body and respiration were still, and I could listen to what was going on.

For me I would feel a sudden, slightly slower and weaker than normal SVT event even begin.  It almost felt like a rhythmic fluttering.  But if I felt my pulse in my wrist, I could feel my normal sinus rhythm beating as well.  This jumbled up rhythm lasted for perhaps 8 seconds before the SVT took completely over, and I'd be in a full blown episode at my typical 220-240 bpm..  Sometimes, a forceful cough just as I felt the flutter would bring me back into NSR, and I'd avoid an episode.  My wife got to know these types of coughs, and would look anxiously at me to see what was going to happen.
Thanx for the feedback. I was so surprised by it I didn't even think to cough! I certainly will remember it for next time!