No question anymore about magnesium
So, a lot of you know me.  I have had PVCs since I was a kid.  I'm 52.  I have talked about this before, but I think it is set in stone for me.  I started magnesium (oil pills) a few months ago.  I have had virtually NO PVCs, PACs the whole time.  Maybe once in a great while.  My bowels have been loose, but it is a small price to pay.  So in the last three days, I only took the mag once.  I've been in a hurry and forgot.  For two of the days, especially yesterday, the PVCs were back that it felt like NSVT......This morning I did NOT have the usual "loose" bowel movement.  You can bet I'm taking the mag from now on!  I am positive now that it is what the problem is for me.  Try it!
Good to hear from you, and congratulations on your success.  
I agree, the mag does seem to help and having slightly loose bowels is a plus. Easier on the colon. For me, after taking the mag for awhile I noticed a deep fatigue that was miserable. I didn't make the connection at first. I checked more info on magnesium and it can cause tiredness. I stopped the mag and although my heart dances around, at least I can zip around the way I like. I don't think that was a typical reaction though.
what dosage ( milligrams) of Mag do you take per day? Can this just be found in any drug/grocery store...? I would like to try it!
Natural sources of mag are wheat germ, pecans and other foods. I'd try natural as opposed to pill form. But whatever works for you is great.
Hum, thanks I love pecans, how about pecan pie ;)  There may be some Mg in my multivitamins - I'll go look.  

I assume for therapeutic benefits one has to take several times the minimum daily amount recommended by the whatever government agency.  
600-800 mg a day is what is recommended.  I take 600 mg a day of powdered magnesium citrate because magnesium is good for lots of stuff.  Doesn't help my PVC's though at all.  They're caused by my GERD.  Magnesium oxide is the worst you can take.  Doesn't absorb well and its hard on your tummy.
Please read my post "The magnesium miracle"

Amethyst
I take mag oil pills because of something I read here.  I only need one a day. Plus I take a multi vitamin.  Remember, I also drink about 4 cups of coffee a day...I'm the weirdo.  All I know is I took everything today and had no problems, as usual.
Congratulations.  I am so glad to hear mag oil has helped you.  You know, I didn't know there were magnesium oil pills.  Thanks for posting your success.  I love hearing about success!

Hey, I'll have a cup of coffee with you!  : D  I'm a 3-4 cup drinker myself.  In my case, I find coffee does not increase the PVC's for me.  Cold ice water, on the otherhand, does increase PVCs for me, very quickly to.

Blessings and Pleasant thoughts to you RNRita.  
decaffeinated coffee, I hope.   That's my watch word on coffee and cola...but I do have a couple of cups of Liptons black tea most days.

I found only Magnesium Oxide pills at my Stop-and-Shop and Walmart.  I got some and will start that way.  If any improvement, or at least no bad side effects happen I'll look for one of the better forms of Magnesium.  I take a senior multi vitamin that has something like 40 mg of Magnesium.. bet it too is oxide.