Non specific EKG changes
I'm a 30 F.  I have been diagnosed with PVCs and NSVT by my cardio, and had a normal echo.  Anyhow, I was last at my cardio 3 weeks ago for a check up and they did an EKG.  He told me that my EKG was showing non-specific changes, and he told me that all my previous EKGs had them also.  No cardiologist has ever mentioned this fact before, despite the fact that I've had 5 EKGs now.  He told me that because of this non-specific EKG changes that he saw, it could mean nothing or it could mean some type of ischemia.  He recommended a stress echo.  I already had a normal echo so this is the only test I haven't yet had.

Has anyone ever been told they had non-specific EKG changes?  If so, what were the implications of this for you?
You probably already covered this with your doc, but are you on any medications?  When I was on digoxin and disopyramide, my ekg's always showed funny things like possible ischemia.  I had all the tests done (echo, nuclear stress test) and nothing was wrong.  Now that I'm not on them anymore, my ekg's are back to normal.  I think you might be able to google a list of meds that can cause ekg changes...
I'm not on any meds.