Nonrheumatic Aortic Stenosis?!
I just finished up the cardiac gauntlet for PVCs which we believe were secondary to newly diagnosed hypothyroidism. Today while reviewing my chart online, I came across the diagnosis of "Nonrheumatic Aortic Stenosis" under my echo which my cardiologist said was normal. I'm a little worried about it!
How old are you?  Are you on any heart medicines like beta blockers?  Did you ask them specifically about the finding?  I would suspect that the amount of stenosis may be super low and possibly a common finding with age but you might want to ask for more clarity and/or get a second opinion.  If you do indeed have it you may want to start to take a pretty active heart health lifestyle like diet and exercise to lessen the progression.  You might also want to post this in the heart disease section to see what people who know more about heart disease have to say.  Best of luck getting to the bottom of it.  I agree that I would want clarity on it.
Thank you, I am only 30 years old. I do take beta blockers for palpitations but that's it. Cholesterol and triglycerides are normal.
Whoever read the echo (not your doctor) notes dimensions and either rules out issues, or notes things they cannot rule out.  You doctor then takes all these findings and figures out what is normal and what needs to be treated.