Normal Sinus Rhythm arrhythmia?
r9c
Hi,i had an ECG last night due to palpitations and light headness,ECG came out normal sinus rhythm arrhythmia,i asked the doctor wat does it mean,as it has an abnormal ecg title on the ECG paper,but he say its normal..nothing significant about it,the heart is fine,so far i had an echo,2x stress test and a 24 hour holter last 2 weeks which came out sinus tachy  other than that nothing significant,so wat does normal sinus rhythm arrhythmia means?
I've never heard of "normal sinus rhythm arrhythmia".  Perhaps the words ran together, I'm guessing it should say "sinus arrhythmia".  It's perfectly normal.   Everyone has it to some degree.  There is plenty of info on the 'net about this already, Google "sinus arrhythmia".    I will add that SA makes gas exchange in your lungs more efficient, nature evolved it for a reason.  When you inhale your heart will speed up a bit, getting more blood into your lungs to release CO2 and absorb O2.  When you exhale the heart slows down.  You autonomic nervous system (ANS) controls this activity through the sinus node.  Because the heart speeds up and slows down it's called an arrhythmia.  See, not all arrhythmias are bad.

I personally feel that folks with a stronger sinus arrhythmia have youthful ANS activity along with a well functioning heart.  Be grateful you have it.  When you get older it will degrade.
r9c
Hi thanks for the info itdood,i tought it was some kind of dangerous heart rhythm,btw do PVC show up on ECG machine? just wondering
Hi  r9c,

Yes, PVCs will show up on an EKG.  They are such a bizarre wave form that they stand out like sore thumbs.