Heart Rhythm Community
Nothing is helping for my every day Arrhythmias

Join others experiencing Heart Rhythm issues. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: symptoms, management, and treatment.

I am writing here from desperation about what to do.
I am coming from Germany. For more than 3 year I was experiencing tachycardia, palpations, dizziness, pre syncope...During this period my symptoms wend down for about 9 months and now for last 4 months they are back worst than ever. I started to get heart bigamy, irregular rhythm, night tachycardia...I was to several cardiologist but my heart  is healthy I done every test possible, they seen on EKG tachycardia and bigamous but just short once and that is nothing for them. I told them all that I have that much harder and longer every day, but not in that time when I am carrying 24 hour monitor. But nobody seems to care. I am not allowed to drink beta blockers because I have allergy on that.
I am having arrhythmias almost every day  after any harder psychical activity like climbing on stairs, or walking, carrying, or after sitting in car and standing up...Now I just woke up in middle of night with tachycardia. In last time I even have that my heart is running on 120 and then heart bigamy and palpations are starting and then my pulse goes on 50.I am so scared and nobody cares.
I am scared nobody will react till something is not happening.
I tried everything. I do not drink alcohol, do not smoke, do not take medications, do not drink coffee, I am not fat at all, I do not eat carbonates, do not eat oil or fats, I drink much water, teas, garlic, cayenne, take Mg. and K and other vitamins, eat healthy, practice how much I can...EVERYTHING but they are getting just worst. I tried meditation and psychotherapy too, but nothing helps.
Please give me some advice. It came to that I am scared to go out of house and no I did not experience anxiety before this. It started because of this problem.
The best thing you can do is to not worry about your heart.  The doctors have told you you're fine.  This has been confirmed by the fact that you're still here and healthy.  Some people just have irritable hearts and have to deal with it.  The anxiety you feel only furthers the jumpy heart, it's a vicious cycle of worry and heart irritability.

You need to come to terms that the issues you're having may not go away and you may just have to learn to live with them.  That is the realization that many who post on this site have had to come to.  I would also recommend that you try some anti-anxiety meds which should serve to calm you down and help you relax.  The most important thing to keep in mind is that you've been checked out and that these issues aren't going to harm you no matter how upsetting they may seem.
Dear sweet girl,
First know that people do care.  Second, breathe!  I know that this is so scary, I started having arrhythmia's when I was 24 and pregnant.  I thought just like you that I would die.  People who haven't had these can not POSSIBLY relate to the fear that it fuels.  I have times where mine disappear too for several weeks and then SUDDENLY.. they are back and they seem to try and make up for their absence.  I am now 41 and I am telling you sometimes there just isn't an answer to WHY we have them or a PERFECT way to get rid of them.  But what you can do is talk your self through them, do your best to relax when they come and study some relaxation hypnosis.  PRAY HARD and TRUST that people do care and Millions of us have these same fears and symptoms!!!!

Good Luck! <3
has anything traumatic happened in your life before you started feeling this way like the death of a loved one,emotional trauma is high on the lists of heart and anxiety problems.broken heart can do it.
Thank you everybody for answering.In the moment my situation is beter.There is few days of peace from arythmias but I cannot jet relax because I know they can come every moment back.
I did not have any traumatic happening dear rixsta.I did move in new city,but arrythmias I had befor moving too.
I am meditating and practising breathing seaweib,but did not helped me jet,maybe it will.Like I said befor my heart problems I did not have any anxiety.It came because of heart problems.And to tell you the true is that doctors do not see my arythmias.They did not ever make it to tayped it on EKG just short.But they are usally not so short.That is my problem why I cannot really trust doctors.
outofbeat43 thank you for your beautiful message.I know that I am not alone and I must say it means much to have people that understand this what I am going through.
Thank you all