Odd jump in Heart rate while exercising
I was riding my bike today and was 2/3 way into my 20 mile easy ride.  I was keeping my HR about less than 140 as an easy ride.  I stopped to take in the view and only unclipped one foot.  Well as luck would have it I shifted my weight to the side with the foot still clipped in and fell over.  I have fallen like this several times over the years but today after getting up and starting to ride again my monitor said my HR was 195.  I checked on my neck and indeed my HR was very high.  However, my perceived exertion was still a 5-6 and the same as I was feeling before I fell.  I stopped and worked to get my heartrate back down.  After about 2 min i was able to drop it to 150 and then it fell steadily to back where it had been.  I have had a HR of 200 before during a stress test and this did not feel like that at all?  This is the first time this has happend and as I am 49 I was a little concerend.  Again I have no pain in my chest or shortness of breat.  Just a HR of about 200.
The excitement of falling over, while clipped to a bike, would raise the HR in most of us.
There is nothing to be concerned about having a HR of 190 for brief periods, especially if there is an explanation/reason.  At the age of 50 most should keep their exercise HR well below 170, but a brief 190 isn't of any real concern.

I sounds to me like you are just fine.