PAC PVC Triggers
Ive had PAC's or PVC's going on 23 years now and was wondering what are some of the triggers everyone avoids? Ive stopped caffeine but cant really tell a difference if I stop sugar, salt, alcohol, etc. unless those build up in your system and reek havoc at a later time. I can go months without noticing the skips then months noticing them everyday. The skips can wear you down after a while and its like we are the only ones who understand how uncomfortable they are and sometimes I feel like we are left to each other to find a solution. I know anxiety, acid reflux, and allergies have been mentioned but what other triggers are out there that we may have in common? Thanks for listening,Luke
Sounds like I'm like you in my PAC/PVC triggers.  For me, it's more of a buildup than an immediate reaction.  If I eat lots of sugar and fatty foods or even caffeine, I won't get skips...but if I do it for a couple weeks in a row, they'll start up on me.  Then, if I cut the bad stuff out of my diet, they will still persist for a few days but then will completely go away after about 3 days of eating healthy.

I have never had this confirmed by a doc but I believe mine may be related to high blood sugar levels.  When blood sugar builds up, my heart acts up, when blood sugar goes down, they go away.  That's just my own personal idea and I have no idea if there is any medical validity to it.
A delayed reaction is exactly what Im thinking. I know some of this can be physical,mental,chemical (drugs or food) or electrical and Im trying to find some similarities and or balance that works most of the time. Im sure everyone reacts to different things in different ways but if I can pin point some of the triggers that might help it would be worth it. Think Ill try cutting way back on the sugar and drink more water and see what happens.
Well, I cut my sugar level by about 95% and drank only apple juice and water for a week. I also checked out the side effects to two medications I was taking and both Clariton and Protonix had irregular heartbeats as one of  their side effects so I stopped both. Its a week later and I still have skips and double skips which I use to ignore but have been bothersome lately. Have also been taking a few antacids to help with not taking the Protonix which seems to help some. I did fly out west this week and the skips were really acting up before boarding the plane so right now Im thinking that anxiety is definitely one of my triggers. I haven't drank any alcohol in about a year and did have one beer while out west and surprisingly it made me feel better. Guess Ill keep experimenting with different diets and medications to see if I can eliminate as many triggers as possible though sometimes it feels like Im chasing an elusive ghost!