PAC and PVC?
Okay so I have svt and am taking digoxin. I know what an svt attack feels like and I have heard of people with and with out svt having pvs and pacs. I was just wondering if someone could please explain not like the technical difference but more or like the feeling of each. I on occasion have this really odd feeling in my heart. the only way I can describe it is like my heart is beating weird. its beating at a normal pace it just feels different than normal if that makes sense. its somewhat uncomfortable and very awkward to say the least. I had a 30 day monitor months ago from a cardio I do not like, she ordered it at my first appointment with her, and I didnt get a change to record an actual svt attack but I do remember sending in recordings of this odd feeling like i described above. and they told me there was nothing on there. I just would like to know what the hell is happening and if it is dangerous.
I had an svt called avnrt my whole life.  When I would fall into that my beat felt very manic.  I also have pacs and pvcs.  The pacs I don't really notice all that much unless I have a number of them together then it feels I guess a bit like thumping.  The pvcs will feel different from time to time.  Sometimes they are strong and feel like a really hard beat but mostly if feels a bit like some sort of fizzle is happening so I don't so much feel the extra beat as I feel the pause after the beat.  I would generally have some sinus tachycardia for a day or so after an svt episode and that kind of felt like popcorn in my chest.  Though there may have been some pacs and pvcs in that as well as I do tend to have daily ectopic beats.  After having the ablation over a year ago though I don't feel them quite as intensely as use to.  So if I was to hazard a guess I would say you are likely feeling simple sinus tachycardia or some ectopic beats.  I would say see if you can get a copy of the monitor report from your doctor's office to see what it has to say.  In genera though, unless you have something that is very concerning cardiologists really are quite nonchalant about what we are feeling.  To some degree I think it is a bit of a disservice to the patient to not acknowledge what a person is feeling.  They do it I believe mainly because they don't want the patient overly worrying but to some degree not being informed is a bit troubling for the patient and actually tends to cause them to seek out numerous opinions.  The bottom line though is they would inform you if something dangerous was seen so what you are feeling is not a threat to your heart health.  If the symptoms get worse definitely contact your doctor.  If you really are not comfortable with the one you have now by all means find a new one.  And just keep at it to get the svt diagnosed.  It can unfortunately take a while to catch it on a monitor.  take care.  
Help PAC pvc svt hate it:(
You should probably start your own thread if you want people to respond to you specifically.  You will have a better chance that way.  Though it is hard to treat pacs and pvcs, svt can be treated.  Do you know what type you have?  Have you been to a cardiologist and or EP cardiologist?  Please do give us more information.