Heart Rhythm Expert Forum
PACS with PVCS using Albuterol
About This Forum:

Questions in the Heart Rhythm forum cover topics that include heart rhythm issues, arrhythmia, irregular heartbeat, implanted defibrillators, pacemakers, and tachycardia.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

PACS with PVCS using Albuterol

About 8 months ago My doctor put me on a holter monitor and told me I have PACS in my upper heart and PVCS in my lower heart. They have been getting worse and are getting to the point where I have them all the time and I cannot breathe. I am also a smoker and my doctor put me on Albuterol inhalers . I am wanting to know if taking the inhaler will help me breathe better without making my PACS and PVCS worse. They are scary and since I also suffer from severe panic attacks that hit when I have an episode I am worried about adding any sort of meds to my life. Also, since I have gotten these things I have been very depressed is it a symptom often associated with PACS & PVCS? Any info you could give would be much appreciated. Thank you. Krystal