PULSATING IN HEAD
I have been having arythmia problems (which I am told is benign) I have suddently developed high blood pressure (they have now put me on a low dose betablocker which is supposed to help my arythmia as well but is making it worse.  New symptom is pulsating in my head.  Have seen related questions with regard to this - pcp has no answers for me HELP11
Hi, I have the same pulsating feeling in my head, its a dreadful feeling, my doc says in goes with the condition, its usually when the PVCs come close together,it cant be anything  serious as I have mentioned it a few times and no one seems concerned, I dont have any answers on how to stop it though, I have increased the beta blockers slightly and it isnt as bad now.
what kind of beta blockers?
I am taking bisoprolol fumerate 5mg, I started on 2.5 mg and that didnt work, I am sure that if I increased it to 7.5 I would be better but I would rather stay on the smaller dose in case it has to be increased later.