PVC and cosmetic surgery
I was recently diagnosed with PVC.  I'm currently wearing my holter monitor and I did have an echo last week and was told my PVC is benign.  I was put on toprol but it has done nothing for me.  I have stopped drinking wine and coffee.  They seemed to get a little better.  I meet with my cardiologist next week after results of holter monitor but my question is I have cosmetic surgery scheduled next month and wondering if i can still have it.  The PS said he would only do the surgery if I get a medical release.  But still worried.  
I would definately check with your heart doc on this one and the doc should know more once the results are in from the holter.  I always think that its a great idea to have your heart doc speak personally to whatever doc we chose for whatever procedure.  When i had issues w. a molar and it had to be pulled i asked my heart doc to speak w. the oral surgeon because of my fears and they did and i felt alot more comfortable.  Having two docs discussing my medical hx. and looking for preventatives during my procedure made my fears ease away...just a thought.....