PVC at night - can anone else feel them before they happen?
Does anyone else feel a PVC coming on...I mean before the skipped beat then extra hard beat?  I seem to feel almost like an adrenaline rush in the chest to my stomach (almost like something scared me).  Then I feel a little flutter then a thud.  Last night they happened about 1 every 10 minutes but it kept me from sleeping so I took a .25mg Xanax which seem to stop the PVC's (although I was still anxious and didn't sleep well at all).  This makes me wonder if my PVC's are tied into anxiety or if the "rush feeling" preceding the PVC is normal...such that like with a panic attack the body send out adrenaline for no reason which then causes a mis-fire in my heart beat.
That rush feeling, I know that feeling. I have never had them before the hard heartbeat but as soon as I feel the hard beat I get that rush through my body...strangest feeling ever...
Yeah, my feeling comes before the PVC.  That's why I think my trigger is anxiety.  I have a history of panic attacks (when the PVC's start, a Panci Attack is usally right behind it) and that is what the rush feeling reminds me of...only this time with a "skipped" heart beat.  
yeah I have had both pvc and pac for seven years now. I can feel when one is about to come on. Sometime I get flushed and then boom I feel fluter then the hard thud. I take .5 xanax and I get relaxed and they seem to go away. I olny take the xanax if they are so bad to where I can't stand it any more. Some days I only have two or three pvc all day. Then somedays I just want to stick my head under the pillow I have them so much so thats when I take the xanax. The anxiety comes from after because you feel that thud, and is not just a little thud is is a thud you feel through out your body. Then you panic. Have you ever laid on the bed and had one where someone noticed your body move. I have and I jumped out of bed gasping for air but It was the panic of omg my whole body moved. I know how you feel .
I get feelings before I have a PAC, I call them "pre-flutter" feelings, I hate them. Sometimes it feels like my tummy is dropping, other-times, it is the adrenalin flush, and still other times, I get sort of an "empty" feeling in my body, oh, I hate them. I thought I had them under control, but, I guess not, this is no fun and I am so scared, I wish the fear would leave.
Have your tried anit anxiety meds?  I have read and been told that the rush before the PVC is adrenaline released by the body for no reason such in a panci attack.  Anti Anxiety meds seem to help.
When my PVCs start, I sometimes feel an odd sensation in my throat, then an intense tickle and a need to cough. I also feel an odd crawly sensation at the top of my stomach if they start after a large meal in the evening. Otherwise all I'll feel is a tickly cough now and then. And at other times, I don't feel anything. I have about 8000 PVCs a day, and most of them I don't feel at all.

I think that reflux and irritable bowel aggravate them, so I need to take my antacids regularly, stay regular,  keep my meals small, and avoid gas-producing foods. That really helps. So far I'm not taking a beta blocker. My PVCs get worse when my pulse is slower and go away when my pulse is over 80. According to my cardio, taking something to slow my pulse would be counterproductive.  So unless my discomfort level rises, I can skip the beta blocker for now.  (I hate them. Tried them once and my pulse and BP slowed down so much it scared me. Had too little energy to go to work.  Hope I won't need to take them later on.)