PVC followed by stomach ache, nausea and headache + slight chest pain and pressure
I get PVCs at least weekly, they are spontaneous and happen when i'm resting or up and about. I don't notice them when i'm busy, but I do when I'm resting. Earlier this evening I was doing the dishes (a very unstressful task) when suddenly I felt the flipflop of my heart, immediately got a stomach ache and felt nausea. The stomach ache went away but the nausea stayed and when I get them bad enough I'll actually get some painful pressure in my chest. Which happened several minutes after I felt sick. Now I'm sitting, the PVCs have stopped, still feeling sick, exhausted, I want to lay down and sleep.

I did have more coffee than usual today, max of 3 1/2 cups for the whole day?

But I do get them even when I don't drink coffee, sometimes they're ok, other days they are bad and I feel like I'm going to die. I started getting the PVCs in March 2012; or at least I felt them for the very first time during a movie at the theater. 6 pounding PVCs within a few seconds. I thought I was going to die in the theater...but I took some deep breathes and calmed myself down, that was the start of this never ending cycle.

I've had several EKGs and never have they been able to spot a single PVC, because they are sporadic....And, they refuse to give me a heart monitor. This is not stress related, I was not stressed during the movie, nor stressed when I'm laying down, sitting in a chair or doing the dishes.

What can I do to minimize the effects of the PVCs? and the sickness I feel afterwards?
Of course you notice them when you are at rest.  Benign PVCs are mostly caused by rogue cells in the ventricle that fire during the natural pause between beats normally orchestrated by the heart's Pacemaker, which generally sets the pace for all the other  obedient cardiac muscle cells.

But every single cardiac muscle cell is naturally contractile and perfectly capable of triggering a contraction if the opportunity occurs.  You (and I, and all those here who suffer from PVCs) are aware of the icky feeling that comes from this.

Everyone--and I mean everyone--has a PVC now and then.  You can google this.  The difference is that we on this board happen to be among the most sensitive humans on earth:  We feel every little glitch and hiccup from our insides, and we process it as DISASTER, when it is actually normal and commonplace.

OK,  so what to do about this?  In the absence of cardiac abnormalities (and I gather that your docs feel you are normal), we go to the right doc for our problems.

We cannot do much to control benign PVCs, because the meds cause more problems than they solve.  However, we can change our attitudes about them.  This is not a moral matter, or something that concerns will power.  It is an issue that concerns an inappropriate fright response.

Who handles fright?  It's not a cardiologist (no disrespect intended, but this is not their long suit), but a good shrink or counselor.  Personally, I favor talking about this with a shrink, simply because these people have actually been to medical school, in contrast to your average family counselor.  Small amounts of medication may be involved. Do not ignore this option, because it can restore your pleasure in life.