PVC on activity

I have a history of PVCs, and long ago one post op episode of afib.  I am 48 and do nto smoke or drink.  6'3 190lbs.  I do have significant arthritis s/p bilater hip and knee replacements.  I have been told I have costochondritis and had some EKGs and a 24 hr holter, all which showed some PVCs, but the MD said it was considered normal.  I am on atenolol 37.5mg per day, fosinopril 20mg qd, hydroclorothiazide 12.5 qd, for my BP which is well controlled, usually 120s/60s.  I also have anxiety and am on celexa 10mg and clonazapam .5 bid.  I use about 2000mg of tylenol per day for pain control.  

When I walk, after about 3-4 minutes, I sometimes feel some PVCs, are these a concern?  

As long as your doctor is aware of your PVC's and has diagnosed them as benign (as yours have been) then feeling them upon exertion is not a concern.  It is likely that you are feeling them because your heart is beating more forcefully than "normal" due to the exercise, and this increased intensity makes you more likely to FEEL the "hiccup."  Alternately, when you are resting, your heart is beating at normal force and you likely experience several PVC's that go completely unnoticed.

Be well....I'm sorry to hear of your pain issues.  They are likely a source of stress that may increase your sensitivity to PVC's.  Please let the PVC's be a benign side note as you deal with your pain issues.  However, if you notice a marked change in symptoms, or pain that radiates into your jaw or shoulder, contact a doctor.  This has nothing to do with PVC's, but when we deal with cardiac irregularities regularly, sometimes people take the "real thing" a bit lacadaisically.  Again...normal PVC sesations are nothing to worry about.