PVCS are making me crazy
I am a 54 years old man, and about five months ago I started having pvcs, which have increased steadily.    Had a echo and echo stress which were normal.   Did the Holter monitor which showed 5300 pvcs in 24 hours.   First cardiologist recommended abalation; went to a Board Certified specialist for a second opinion who advised against it.   Said they don't normally intervene until they are 20,000 a day.   New doctor gave me an Iphone application (Alivecor.com) that tracks ECGS and it has been saying normal rhythm with 12 pvcs per minute (average).   Doctor started 25 mg Metaprlol ER which made them less noticeable, and then tried to increase to 50 mg, but that made me horribly fatigued.   I'm open to any ideas for helping this situation.   Recent pvcs have been bigeminal (double pvcs).   Very unpleasant.   Open to ideas?    Any advice out there?
I'm sure you've already thought of this but my only advice would be try to isolate every part of your diet and lifestyle and see if they get any better.  If you drink caffeine, I'd try cutting that out and see if it helps.  If you drink alcohol, I'd try cutting that and seeing if it helps.

I would do the same with other items such as salt, sugar, carbs, high fat etc.  Personally, I have to stick with a low fat, low sugar diet or I will get pacs/pvcs.  I once had a EP tell me that there is always a cause for pacs/pvcs, the trick that cannot always be accomplished is finding out what it is.

Perhaps it is not related to your intake of anything and is a function of stress and anxiety.  I would operate from the mindset that something is causing them and do everything possible to find out what it is.  Of course, I would guess that you've most likely already tried this.
Sea gives good advice. I'm 40 yr female. I've had pvcs since I was a kid. I have "seasons" of better and worse. Stress, anxiety, sugar, caffeine,  pain meds, vitamins, spices, consuming hot, consuming cold..these are just a few things that will trigger them for me.  Keeping an eye on what you intake could be helpful in finding some relief. Good luck. Keep us posted