PVCs, Inderal, low blood pressure
Hello all. Had an ablation for AVNRT, SVT 2 years ago and it worked perfectly. However, I have had an increase in PVCs - bigeminal, trigeminal, couplets, the works.

The doc suggested Inderal 10mg one per day. I know that is a very low dose, and I can even cut the pill in half if I want to.

My issue is that my normal BP is 105/65 and a resting heartrate can sometimes be 58-65. Won't any beta blocker make these numbers even lower? The only time my BP gets higher is if I am very anxious, I've seen it 135/80 or even 150/90 - but this would be rare.

Also, very strange....that resting heartrate  of 65 will jump to 90 when I stand up. If I walk briskly it will stay steady in the 90's. Then, when I stop walking immediately it will raise to 100 - 105 - 110. It will level off a few minutes later with loads of PVCs thrown in there.

With symptoms like these, I cannot believe I would do well on Inderal or any beta blocker. Anyone agree/disagree?
Duplicate post - sorry