PVC's and fish oil and cholesterol result
Hello all, I've been taking fish oil for my pvc's with amazing results! I still have them, but way less, and no more "attacks" as I call them (= constant pvc's for hours or days). My life has changed!! I've been reading here that some people warn about high cholesterol when taking fish oil. Well, I'm happy to report that after more than a year, my cholesterol is still good, no change whatsoever (just had my results back). I guess everyone is different, but eating a healthy diet obviously does help, fish oil or not! Would be interesting to see if - when I stop fish oil - the pvc's increase again? However, I don't dare, as I haven't felt that good in 15 years. I can only recommend it, try it, give it a few weeks to kick in, it doesn't happen over night. I haven't taken any beta blockers for over a year either (which only slowed down my heart rate, i.e. helped with the anxiety I guess, but not really with the pvc's). Wohoo, happy days!  I hope others have such good results (I also have my magnesium twice a day, and try to eat 1  banana a day).
I personally beleive it is the comfort the fish oil has brought you, not the oil itself which is awsome!!! I think after seeing many cases of people with this condition it is almost always linked to stress or anxiety which is nothing to worry about, I am so glad to see you have solved your issues with this condition as have I myself. Good luck with everything, soon I believe everyone will find there very own solution to this annoying issue!
Magnesium could be important for stopping PVC's,
as not enough magnesium can lead to "nerve hypersensitivity/irritability" (=PVC's)

I'm taking magnesium sicne two days ago and hope its going to help me...
i think it will.

I read that not all forms of magnesium sold in pharmacies are well absorbed by the body...
The one i take is magnesium gluconate... which i read is a good form of magnesium.
Can you take fish oil and magnesium supplements along with atenolol?  The pharmacist always frowns upon supplements when I ask.  I just want to make sure there are no drug interactions.
always best to ask your doctor about this. I'm not on any other drugs (i.e. atenolol) so can't tell you for sure.
Be careful with magnesium though.
It is very alkaline... which means it interferes with the digestion of food.

Take it only 2 hours after or 2 hours before meals,
or you might have increased stomach gas and indigestion... which for a lot of us means MORE PVC's !!!