PVC's seem to have suddenly increased! Coq10?
I have had PVC's for many years now.  I was pretty much dealing with them on a daily basis, until recently they seem to have jumped to a new level.  I get them most of the day, with a lull here and there, and at their worst they can come 8-10 a minute.  Lately, when they get bad it's usually 4-5 a minute, for hours.  And as usual, out of the blue.  I am currently taking magnesium, Hawthorn and taurine.  Have been for a few weeks, but nobody tells you when they're supposed to be effective!  Two days, three weeks?

Today I bought coq10, which was really expensive, but haven't opened it yet, because I wanted to see if anyone here has had positive results with it.  If so, after how long, and at what dosage?  If not, I'm retuning it.  Also, weigh in if you've taken any other supplements, but again for how long, and what dosage.

Much appreciated!
We all are so different in our needs. What works for one may not work for another when it comes to the supplements and dosage. I use Natural Calm, which is magnesium citrate. I mix a heaping tsp. in hot water. Many people here feel it is the best magnesium to use. I also use another calcium with magnesium oxide supplement. I also use Hawthorne Berry, Dr. Christopher's forumula, 2 a day. I haven't heard about taking taurine before. For most supplements and herbs, it takes a few months for most people to feel the results according to herbalist. If you go that route, just be patient with it. If it becomes worse, I'd evaluate everything you take A lot of people take fish oil and I know that definitely makes mine worse. So like I said, a lot of this is researching and then trying things out one at a time. Just listen to your body and talk to your doctor about anything you take for your heart especially if you're taking a perscription drug for your arrythmia. Taking herbs on top of meds could be very dangerous, double dosing.
You are better off taking Natural Calm in smaller doses thru out the day, I take a level teas 3 times and day and angstrom mg  about 1 oz  one to two times a day .......I think most people do not take near enough mg to help them. There are hundreds of articles out there if you take the time to read them. If you want any suggestions on articles let me know
Yes, please send a link or two to some good articles, preferably with studies if possible!
I had occasional PVCs but then one night I had a sudden attack of regular onces (about ever 4 - 5 min for about 8 hours...... While on a heart monitor in the hospital I heard the word CoQ10 - I believe it was God speaking to me ... so when I went home later that day I bought some (100 mg) and have been taking them once or twice a day for the past 4 days... Almost immediately I noticed that my PVC's stopped ( I had one or two since then but have not had any more that I'm aware of since taking the CoQ10!   It is fat soluble so you need to take it with a fat - I take mine with  a fish oil capsule.... Hope it works for you!  (smile) from Lydia