Pacemaking but still Suffering pressure, headache,pressure in chest etc.
My mom implant pacemaker two years ago, after this implantation she face various problem Like : -

1. low blood pressure, headaches, have pain in the chest area and feel pressure in chest . Sometimes it  
                radiates sharp piercing pain into my right shoulder
2. She also suffering Irritable Bowel Syndrome ,Low pressure ,Anemia and Spondalities  (Dr. said her
                problem is not for these diseases )
3. Her weight only 52 Kg, Height 5ft.

Please tell me some solution and help to overcome this problem ......... Pl email me - debabrata_dey5***@****

This discussion is related to still feeling bad.
The symptoms seem unrelated to what one gets a pacemaker for.  It also appears these symptoms have been discussed with a doctor.

52 Killograms is approximate 110 pounds (I have to convert as I use the "English" system) and I see you give her height in that system..anyway, the weight seems reasonable for the height of 5 feet, that is I don't see anything in the weight statistic that would suggest it is the problem.

Bottom line here may be that you will find more helpful input on one of the other MedHelp Communities, for example:  http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Gastroenterology/show/68